NEW IN THE BOX!!!!
The SL LEDSPOT 300 is a compact high performance moving head luminaire with fast and quiet movement. The precision framing system is a unique feature for a small compact luminaire, making the SL LEDSPOT 300 an ideal solution for designers with challenging space requirements desiring total beam control.
The powerful fixed white LED engine delivers 11,500 lumens of output. Utilize the full flexibility of the CMY color mixing and fixed color options to produce saturated and pastel colors without compromised performance.
The large zoom angle range, precision indexing four framing shutter system, frost flag and iris enable full beam control.
Shape, size, and soften the beam as required and heighten the impact of your designs. With six rotating/indexable and nine fixed gobos from the Varilite Image Library and a rotating/indexable circular prism, the SL LEDSPOT 300 is ideal for creating dynamic and arresting visual effects.
- CMY mixing and separate CTO color filter
- Fixed color wheel with five colors and one open slot
- Color system allows for split color mode and color scroll effects
- Rotating / Indexable gobo wheel with six interchangeable gobos and one open slot
- Fixed gobo wheel with nine gobos and one open slot
- Four framing shutters on separate planes and +/- 90 degree rotation
- Frost flag
- Iris with iris pulse macros
- Three facet circular rotating/indexable prism
- 10-45 degree beam angle range