Chief RPMA-U Overview
The black Chief RPMA-U RPMA-U Elite Universal Ceiling Mount for Projectors was designed as a first-class upgrade to the industry-leading RPA Series. The Elite Series is packed with easy-to-use features that save time and maximize projector security.
RPMA Elite includes the same great features as the RPA Series, such as independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security; packaged in a new, revolutionary design.
In addition, unique features have been added to further improve ease of installation for the installer, and simplify service for the end-user. A select line of Speed-Connect accessories has been designed also to focus on speed of installation.
RPMA series mounts are custom designed for a wide range of specific projector models. To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, please visit Chief’s MountFinder Pro.
- Ideal for: offices, schools, boardrooms, houses of worship
- MicroZone adjustments for fast and precise projector registration, including flush-mount installations
- Q-Lock Integrated Security with Quick Release Lever – Provides easy lamp and filter access and maintains registration (included with keyed locking models – RPMA/RPMB/RPMC)
- Aluminum and solid steel construction for optimal strength in a lightweight design
- Exclusive Centris Technology – Self-adjusts to support different projector weights; Enables effortless, fingertip positioning
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw adjustments
- Low-profile, aesthetic design
- Quick projector disconnect/reconnect without losing registration
- No assembly required
- All-Points Security System – Exclusive locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple ceiling mounting options
- Integrated Cable Management – Allows cables to feed out of the top of the mount without additional accessories
- Compatible with many accessories for all your installation needs
- Custom-Designed SLB Bracket is available for specific projector types and Universal models