RPC-3N1: Remote Power Control
Remote power control may be
combined with a variety of switches, modules, and/or sequential control
devices to provide a versatile low-voltage method of turning specific
equipment on and off from a remote location.
- Chassis: Steel with black finish, 16 in. x 3 in. x 2.5 in
- Circuit breaker with power supply and relay
- Outlets 8 (15A)
- Barrier strip connections
- 24VDC output
of the three individually controlled duplex outlets is accomplished via
contact closures between the common terminal and the numbered control
- Termination: 6-ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15 molded plug
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• RoHS Compliant
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
device for remotely controlling AC power shall be Lowell Model RPC-3N1,
which shall include a power supply and relay housed within a 16 in. x 3
in. x 2.5 in. steel chassis.
It shall have four duplex outlets (3 switched, 1 un-switched) with power rating of 15A.