The Extron XTP PI 100 is a single port power injector that provides power to a remote XTP® transmitter or receiver or Pro Series control systems, eliminating the need for a local power supply. Designed specifically for the high data rates of XTP Systems®, signal quality is unaffected when using the power injector. It can be installed anywhere within the XTP signal path, providing design flexibility for XTP Systems with fully populated matrix switchers as well as in point to point applications. The unique enclosure of the power injector enables it to be installed in small spaces and the included Extron ZipClip™ 200 mounting kit provides installation flexibility.
The unique 1U, quarter rack width enclosure features threaded inserts and recessed grooves for zip ties, allowing for easy mounting onto Extron rack shelves or oddly shaped supports, such as projector poles and rack rails. In addition, the patented Extron ZipClip 200 mounting kit offers further versatility to quickly and securely mount the XTP PI 100 within lecterns, beneath tables, or into many other tight spaces.
Extron XTP Systems
Extron XTP Systems provide a completely integrated switching and distribution solution for multiple digital and analog formats. They support local connectivity as well as extended transmission capability for sending high resolution video, audio, RS‑232, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable and even greater distances over fiber optic cabling. Each system is HDCP compliant and delivers ultra‑fast, highly reliable digital switching with Extron’s SpeedSwitch® Technology.
At the heart of a system is an XTP CrossPoint matrix switcher. The modular matrix switchers are expandable from 4×4 to 64×64, depending on frame size, and can be populated with a wide variety of XTP I/O matrix boards. Input and output boards provide direct HDMI, DVI, VGA, video, and audio connections to local sources and displays, and signal extension to remote endpoints when using XTP transmitters and receivers. The matrix switcher can also provide power to a remote XTP device over CATx cabling.
The online XTP System Builder gives convenient access for complete system design. The tool also features a printable bill of materials, pricing, and quote submittal. Once the order is confirmed and received, the included XTP System Configuration Software enables easy setup and configuration right out of the box.
To configure, operate, and monitor the system in real time, user-friendly control software offers a complete view of all XTP devices from a computer. With hot‑swappable modular components, a wide selection of XTP transmitters and receivers, and advanced 24/7 system monitoring, XTP Systems are designed to provide continuous, trouble‑free operation in the most critical applications.
- Supplies 13 watts of power to one XTP twisted pair extender, IPL Pro control processor, or TouchLink Pro touchpanel — The product provides power for XTP transmitters, XTP receivers, and Pro Series control systems, eliminating the need for a local power supply.
- Designed specifically for the high data rates of XTP Systems
- No impact on signal quality — Utilization of the power injector does not impact video, audio, bidirectional RS-232 and IR, and Ethernet signal quality.
- Patented ZipClip™ 200 mounting kit included:
– Mounts securely on a variety of surfaces, including rack rails, tables, lecterns, projector poles, and table legs
– Wire tie slots for proper strain relief and dressing of excess cable
– Quick release tab allows for easy installation and removal
- Real-time status LEDs for troubleshooting and monitoring — Front and rear indicators provide status of power being supplied to the XTP extender, IPL Pro control processor, or TouchLink Pro touchpanel.
- UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant
- 1U, quarter rack width enclosure
- Extron Everlast Power Supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high-demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost