We Offer Deep Discounts on Professional Audio, Video and Lighting Equipment

With over 100 years combined experience in the Pro AVL industry, the staff at Discount AVL know the in and outs of the gear we sell, which makes us unique from any other liquidators out there.  We understand how the gear works, it’s application and go the extra mile to make sure you are getting the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices.

We sell products on our own website and on eBay but offer even larger discounts on our site because we don’t have to pay the additional fees that eBay charges. If you want to shop on eBay, be sure to check out our eBay listings where you can buy with confidence knowing that the product is coming from Discount AVL.  If you want to save and automatic 5%, shop online at our website.  You can also join our newsletter to save an additional 5% for a total of 10% off our already discounted prices.  These savings are why we are called Discount AVL!


Top 5 reasons to choose Discount AVL

  • Our prices can’t be beat.
  • We have over 100 years experience in the industry.
  • We sell products from the top manufacturers.
  • We have everything in stock and ship within 24 hours.
  • We offer free shipping on most orders over $49.00.

Quality Products

Discount AVL carries products from the top manufacturers in the audio, video and lighting industry.

Huge Discounts

Discount AVL offers huge discounts over other retailers.

Fast Free Shipping

We offer fast, free shipping on most orders over $49.

Over 100 Years Combined Experience

We have over 100 combined years experience in the AVL industry.