HDMI over IP Decoder – MJPEG
The Intelix INT-IPEX1000 series
extenders are designed to distribute an HDMI formatted video signal from
a single source to multiple displays, such as a digital signage
environment. These extenders use parts of the link layer and network
layer of the OSI model to distribute the video signal.
INT-IPEX1002 receives the multicast packet stream on the LAN input and
decodes the M-JPEG video back to an HDMI formatted video stream.
the INT-IPEX1000 series extenders use Ethernet switches to distribute a
video signal to multiple displays, these devices must be installed on
their own dedicated network infrastructure.
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint (250 Decoders)
- PoE PD (powered by switch) or local power (not included)
- MJPEG compression with stereo audio
- 100 m (328 ft) range per junction
- Compatible with Ethernet switches
- Uses any Cat5/5e/6/6A twisted pair cabling
- Ideal for digital signage and commercial video systems
- Repurpose IT infrastructure for AV distribution